PDA

View Full Version : Oops on the front end

Sulley
07-17-2014, 09:04 PM
I was pulling into my garage the other day and mis-judged the clearance and bumped the brick and took a little piece out of the front drivers front nose on the rounded corner! I can't believe I did that!

Blueovalz
08-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Ken, Ken, Ken. Don't you know these posts are useless without pictures? Sorry to hear about your mishap. Perhaps a couple of beers will help it look better.

Sulley
08-10-2014, 11:08 AM
Good point there Blueovalz. I have posted up a couple of pictures. I know I'm not the most technical builder on here but I tried the couple of beers suggestions and it still looks bad to me! I may not have done something correctly here.

Nidrahynnad
08-10-2014, 02:58 PM
OK then, the beers make it look not so bad after all. Shouldn't be too hard a fix in that area, and if you have the right paint, easy to spot back in.

Blueovalz
08-11-2014, 10:33 AM
Not near so bad as I had first thought. If you had gotten into the corner, that would have been tough. As it is, a little fiberglass/bondo on the damage and then use the surrounding undamaged area to act as a guide in leveling out the repair around the curve top to bottom. Easy work. Put a pretty lass lying across the hood and I guarantee nobody would notice...err notice the damage I mean.