PDA

View Full Version : Mirage Roller for sale

Nidrahynnad
09-15-2014, 11:57 AM
Roller Mirage for sale. Early short tub frame with Karmann Ghia front suspension and brakes. Corvair rear suspension and transaxle. Windshield from Alan Auto Glass in California. Original Manta radiator, headers (2 sets, one set on roller, one spare), air cleaner cover, car has fiberglass scoop currently sitting on rear. Have Corvette rear discs and calipers and some brackets to mount them.

More photos in album under my profile (roller).

The car has no title, I am the 3rd owner, first two never got the car together, so never titled or registered. Have not found any serial numbers on body or frame. Will sell it on a bill of sale listing as many parts/details as buyer would like.

Asking $5000 all assembled. I will consider parting it out if it doesn't sell complete. I put it together to make it easier for buyer to transport. I purchased it all in pieces. It took 4 guys 2+ hours to load all the parts into a 16 foot box truck when I got it. Purchased originally to get parts I needed to finish my Mirage.

Dan

Sulley
09-25-2014, 09:09 AM
That must have been a 'labor of love'. Glad to see one that was kept on the road and is a complete roller. I'd list on ebay and see what kind of action you get as well.

Critt99
10-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Still for sale?

Nidrahynnad
10-07-2014, 11:10 AM
Yes still for sale. Many inquries, one offer so far.

Dan

Critt99
10-08-2014, 06:16 AM
Dan can you send some pics under the glass? Would you be willing to help me ship it?..mike

Critt99
10-08-2014, 12:09 PM
Dan, saw the images in your profile now.

Thanx

Will contact on PM.