PDA

View Full Version : New member from sunny Portugal

Joao
04-15-2018, 03:35 PM
Hi everyone,

Since a very young age I love everything to do with cars, motorracing, high power engines, its noise and smell, etc.. I always dreamed of building my own car. Innitially by drawing cool crazy car sketches, and when I got old enough I studied to be a Mechanical engineer. Unfortunatelly building my own car hasnt happened yet. But it will.

Porsche, Lola and Mclaren are common names for my mistress. My dream car would be a customized and road legal Mirage as a Mclaren M8C spyder lookalike with a 5.0 engine providing around 600 to 800hp, deafening sound and 2seats.

Unfortunatelly cars with 5.0 engines newer than 1969 pay more than 50k euros to be registered in my country. Therefore I am looking for a Manta Mirage project car that was somehow registered before 1970 with a high cc engine. The condition is irrelevant since I dont mind stripping it to the bone and rebuild it from scratch, as long as I have the title with the correct year to avoid the high taxes.

If there is no car but someone has a title of an old car, I am also intetested in buying that title and will rebuilt it from scratch.

Anyway... these are the plans.

Thank you all for creating, maintaining and be part of this group. Keep up the good work.

See you around.

J

Jeff in San Diego
04-22-2018, 10:37 PM
Hello Joao,
The car you are looking for is listed in the cars for sale tab. Title is correct and matches what you need! Not to mention it's priced right!