PDA

View Full Version : 1984 Montage T car with Pontiac 3.8 V6 SSEI from original owner Mark Whipple/ Marylan

MantaV6
03-28-2021, 05:47 PM
I am the original owner of a Manta Montage V6 "T Chassis".
I have had this car since I ordered it from Manta cars and it has all the high end options. It has always been garage kept and is 80% completed. I always had many things to keep me busy and this project was put away in my garage for a future date to complete. It has had Profesionalwork done to it over the years to get my conversions done. One was to convert it to accept a Pontiac 3.8 super charged V6 engine. It was completed and installed in the car properly along with the custom half shafts. I have been retired some and must finally decide to sell my baby. I have all original documents, receipts, etc since day 1. Looking for a reasonable offer to sell it. More information to come.

MantaV6
03-29-2021, 08:07 AM
I am still listed in the original registry with photos of my car under Manta Montage Owners/ Mark Whipple in Maryland. More pictures coming soon.

Xrac
04-19-2021, 09:19 PM
Hi Mark, it was great meeting you and your friend Mike. So very excited to get this beast running. Happy new owner of this Montage.

MantaV6
04-20-2021, 07:05 AM
Sold my baby to a really cool guy, Dan from North Carolina, who will keep me informed by its final progress. I got it almost done, but couldn't find any new custom car builders to finish the job. I feel confident in Dan's ability to complete the car. My only request of Dan, was to give me a ride in it when completed and go to a car show together!! Dan used to build cars at a kit car company called ERA. He will be a great addition to the Manta car family. I have many pictures of the car during its final preparation for the move. Hope to share on the site soon. Thanks Dan once again.