Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Porsche Boxster/Cayman S Transaxle/Gearbox

Pole Position Member
    I wonder if he's still making those. Another alternative is Chris at activepower who also will make you a rear subframe for c5/c6 .

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marfen View Post
    I wonder if he's still making those. Another alternative is Chris at activepower who also will make you a rear subframe for c5/c6 .
    Do you happen to have a link. There's alot of Active Power companies out there in Google land.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marfen View Post
    Oh, and if your wondering about the subframe at MantaCars, yes he's still making them. One g downpayment, 8 weeks.

Pole Position Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfMoon View Post
    Do you happen to have a link. There's alot of Active Power companies out there in Google land.
    activepowercars.com Chris builds GT40 replicas and also has done some montage/m6gt replica work as well. His backhalf C5 is 2x2 sq tube vs the round tube backhalf of Dave Savage's that is being discussed here. price appears the same for either. The activepower setup uses different geometry than the stock corvette attachment points that appears to be on Dave's setup. I am sure either setup will be great and save a lot of work.