Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi from WV

Rick is that a V6 engine in this lasts pick?

Pole Position Member
    It is of the 500 with the turbo 425 trans I had in the car for a while. Right after getting the exhaust fit to it and getting it able to move under it's own power.

Champion Member
    Cool car Rick. Keep us posted on how it's going.

Rookie Member
    Rick

I may be able to help you out with a front screen and side pods.

Thanks

Andy

Pole Position Member
    I managed to get a windshield from Pilkington glass already. But I am still looking for the newer style side pods. I don't even really need the full side pods just the outer part since my car has the inner part of the pods all cut up anyway to fit the frame. So if you can make them or know where some are that are for sale and can be shipped let me know.

If I can get the side pods I think I am getting nearly ready to start building on the car again. So far I have a new windshield in the car, I have the headlight covers, I have side windows, and I have tail lights to replace the broken one. I also have the wipers figured out and possibly the air conditioner figured out. The only real project left is to figure out the layout of the dash and do something with the doors. And both of those things can be dealt with later since I still have to actually build a working car before those things matter.

Rookie Member
    Rick

I have an original McLaren M6 GT bodyshell and its not that good so I intend to sort it out and remould to make a quality job.

I will then have tooling for the original side pods with the air vents in them.

Thanks

Andy