Thread: Hello from West Virginia

Pole Position Member

Hello from West Virginia

Hi, My name is Dan, I live in A small Coal mining town in WV. Unfortunately I do not own a Manta, but hope to maybe one day. I do own two Kit car projects: The first is fully completed XTC Ferrari style Fiero based kit, and the other 1978 Kelmark GT in restoration stage .
    Just hoping to Discuss some of the topics of these Amazing cars.

Thanks,
    Dan

Pole Position Member
    Hi, Welcome to the site.

If you ever feel like driving to Buffalo Creek in Logan County you can swing by and check out my Montage that is in progress of being rebuilt for the 3rd time.

Pole Position Member
    Yea Rick, I seen your profile on here and was wondering Where exactly you were located. I know where Buffalo Creek is. I live in Oceana. Ive always wanted A Manta but never could find one close by or in my price range. I would really like to come see yours in person if possible.. Im still ot o familiar with the site yet bu if you message me, we could work out a time thats best for you.

Welcome aboard Dan. Good luck in your search for your Manta. We're always interesting in seeing other's projects.

Pole Position Member
    Thanks Blueovalz, I just posted a few pics of my XTC kit in the Other cars than Manta part of the Forum

Welcome to the site!