Thread: Manta Coyote Clone- (Cleveland Craigslist)

Pole Position Member

Manta Coyote Clone- (Cleveland Craigslist)

Was just checking Cleveland Craigslist and Saw A Coyote Clone for 10k. Looks nice but is VW powered. I really don't know how to post link.

There is a little icon of a world globe with a clip. You click that and insert the link.

Rookie Member
    I've been watching that one for awhile. It's a 68 pan, so no IRS or ball joint front end. A lot of money just for a body really. The same car was for sale before this owner, that's where the Texas registration sticker came from, had the same wheels, and the back glass was there. No Coyote stickers though. So the current owner must have removed the glass and added the stickers, and figured he had a Coyote clone and was going to flip it for some $$. I have not contacted the seller though. Still gathering my funds to start my search. He must be standing hard on his 10K price.

Rookie Member
    11-26-16, looks like it finally sold, as owner took down the ad. I was going to seriously make an offer but I have not sold my last two bikes, so I did not want to waste his time until I had my funds in order. Oh well. I was also looking at a GT40 replica, 283 chevy with a tube frame, corvair 4 speed. Body was in black primer, asking 8K. It's gone as of tonight. Man, these Montage sales are getting scarce! That's what I really want, everything else is just second. Been waiting 30 years.

Be patient. One will come around that will be what you're looking for. I got in a hurry and paid more than I should have for my Mirage (or what used to be a Mirage), but all in all, glad I got it when I did.

Rookie Member
    And look at all the fun you have and an outlet for your creativity! Love your work. Madd skills. I'm just impatient, I don't want to waste the money I have messing with something my hearts not into. Sometimes I worry a bit that I'm running out of time, life's short. Gotta make things happen while you can. My window is slowly closing. But I'm still upright!

Rookie Member

I have a Montage Iv been thinking of selling.

Quote Originally Posted by MKHYTEK View Post
    And look at all the fun you have and an outlet for your creativity! Love your work. Madd skills. I'm just impatient, I don't want to waste the money I have messing with something my hearts not into. Sometimes I worry a bit that I'm running out of time, life's short. Gotta make things happen while you can. My window is slowly closing. But I'm still upright!

350 V8, Corvare trans, runs but engine needs TLC. Was planing on working on it but I just can't find the time, and I have other projects to attend to. Ill let it go for 18K.

Pole Position Member
    Hey Rbednar, How about some pics and more info on your car?.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D Morgan View Post
    Hey Rbednar, How about some pics and more info on your car?.
    I posted pics and info on my album.