Thread: 1983 Manta Mirage Up for Auction- 6/10/18

Rookie Member

1983 Manta Mirage Up for Auction- 6/10/18

1983 Manta Mirage available as part of an estate sale. Titled vehicle from Ohio. Estate sale will be held on 6/10/18. Internet bids will be accepted.

Vehicle has been completed and ran at one point. It has not been touched in many years. The body is in good condition. Vehicle was always housed in a garage. Red 2 door coupe with Chevy engine.

Sale is with Smith Family Auctions out of Germantown, Ohio. Sale will commence on 6/10/18 at 10:00am eastern time zone. Auction is at 101 Triangle Ct. Germantown, Oh. Contact information is (937) 855-2859. Auction can be viewed through www.auctionzip.com auctioneer #2669.

Please feel free to ask questions here and I will do my best to answer. This is my family's estate sale.

Rookie Member
    hello, I have sent you a private message. be great to hear back from you if you have the chance . . . thanks .

Rookie Member
    I messaged back to you.

Rookie Member
    I purchased vehicle. If you come across any parts for the car please get in touch with me . I would be willing to pay for plus shipping. Looking forward to gettiing car . Thank You