Thread: Manta kit for sale

Rookie Member

Manta kit for sale

Hello
    I have Mirage kit for sale. No time to finish the project. It has been highly modified by the original owner. The engine/trans is Pantera 351C ford coupled to a ZF5DS-25-2 trans axle. brakes are Porshe 911.
    PM me for price if intreastedClick image for larger version. 

Name:	_storage_34CD-1817_DCIM_Camera_20160819_180117.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	881Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_storage_34CD-1817_DCIM_Camera_20160215_122102.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	882

Rookie Member
    Have a few questions I hope is ok will chassis roll around with wheels on it?? Do u know if all the parts are there to complete car?? Would you deliver car for a fee?? I am recovering from a torn act of ankle are you in a hurry to unload car or is time a option? ??

Rookie Member
    Yes the chassis will roll once the wheels are installed. I have almost all of the parts. The windshield is broken but I was gong to use it as a mold for a lexan front window. I have the head light panels but not the inside brackets. The rear window is good. I have all the other panels to complete the kit. Depending on where you are located I would deliver the kit. No hurry on sale. If you would like more detailed pictures send me a PM with an email address

Rookie Member
    i want the car bad timing if you would be willing to hold onto car say next summer i will buy it off you for 8500.00 plus pay you for your time if you would deliver car i found mr savage from manta cars and he will get a windshield for me and finish car to get it running my email is robertsnelling56@yahoo.com please send pics there when you have time ok and tell me all you have missing cor car and do you have any paperwork too

Rookie Member

manta car

Rookie Member
    Thanks everyone the Kit has sold