Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manta virgin kit for sale 9,500--firm

Rookie Member

Manta virgin kit for sale 6,000

Hello i have a virgin kit that was never put together---- i added a c5 rear suspension from dobbertin performance and a mustang 11 front end. ----body is all there with a great front windshield and top side pcs. ----the trans has been sold and new price is 6,000 / best offer call 973 714 3175
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6217.JPG   IMG_6218.JPG   s-l500.jpg   s-l1600.jpg  
    Last edited by rods0; 12-05-2020 at 03:54 PM. Reason: SOLD SOME PARTS

Rookie Member
    I have my eyes on this and will buy if you have it after I sell my house

Rookie Member
    Car kit is now for sale for 6,000 or best offer it has to go --to a new home 973 714 3174

Rookie Member
    Sold trans and adaptor---- kit is now for sale for 6,000 come get it must go --no time to play with it---call 973 714 3175

Rookie Member
    Hmm should go fast at that price I wish it was going to be me but I doubt you will have it by the time I finish and sell my house

Rookie Member
    Mark if you are sincere you can make several payments--say over 3 months ---the important thing here is the kit is complete and has a great windshield -and all top and side window pieces-----what ever you find go with a modern suspension ans something other than a corvair box ---it just sits in my garage and under a cover --call if interested 973 714 3175 thanks dennis

Rookie Member
    I would take you up on that in a second if I had the money to spare but who ever gets it will be getting a good deal i hop to have the house on the market in a few weeks and house are selling in a day or less as everyone wants move out of the Big cities if you have it when i sell great as i will give you full price but if you sell before that i will keep looking

Rookie Member
    Best of luck --yes its a killer deal--so hard to find all the parts and a great windshield ---stay in touch

Rookie Member
    Thanks I hope it I get it

Rookie Member
    the house is on the market now i hope it sells fast and i am assuming this is still for sale as i have not seen it has sold but maybe you have sold it